|Mecosta County Support Group is a 501 (c)3 non-profit organization in Mecosta County, Michigan. We have teamed up with
Christina.org and PC's For Schools.org
to help supply those who need computer equipment, PC's with software, printers, scanners and more to those schools and organizations who need
to get computers to start learning or upgrade an existing system.
Donate your old and used computer equipment to Mecosta County Support Group. We will refurbish them to be given away to
other groups who need computer equipment help.
With your donation you can choose the school or organization that will receive your refurbished computer equipment or one can be choosen
for you from a long list of those schools or organizations that have put in a request for assistance.
If you would like, along with your computer equipment, you can also donate $130.00 that will be used to refurbish and update programming
before passing it along.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What can I donate?
2. Do I have to donate the $130 extra with my used equipment?
- PC's with software included
- NO! You do not HAVE to donate the $130, but it does help to offset the expenses inquired by M.C.S.G.
Please remember we also are a non-profit organizations.
3. When will my used equipment go?
- Local school or organization in or around Mecosta County.
- A school or organization of your choosing.
- One choosen by either Christina.org or PCcomputers.org.
4. How do I get my used equipment to Mecosta County Support Group?
- Shipping it to the address provided below.
- OR, pickup can be arranged by calling or e-mailing MCSG.
5. Is my donation a tax deduction?
- YES! A fair market value for PC plus cash donation can be a donation for income tax purposes. A receipt will be given to you for all donations to be used as a deduction on your tax returns.
6. I'm hooked, where do I get started?
- Phone #: (231)796-4637
Cell # (231) 580-1027
FAX #: (231) 796-4637
- E-Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or ship your used equipment to:
Mecosta County Support Group
1724 North State
Big Rapids, Michigan 49307-9073
REMEMBER . . .
- Your donation and $130 to help refurbish is tax-deductable.
- You clean up your storage space.
- And you will make some charitable group VERY happy